Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Sunday, March 10, 2013

What We're Reading

Here is a peek into a few of our newest favorite books in the rotation:





What have you been reading?
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Those looks like great books.

    We have been reading How The Robin Saved Spring, The Root Children, Fighting for the Forest and The Prince's Bedtime.

    Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And then it's spring looks like it has beautiful illustrations!

    We're reading The Extraordinary Education of Nicholas Benedict, The Hobbit, and I'm reading The Midwife. And I thrifted a pile of "new" books today!

    ReplyDelete