Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Friday, March 1, 2013

Happy Birthday Phoebe!


Today my sweet baby girl turns two. Two! Wasn't it just a few weeks ago that I was anxiously awaiting her arrival? My, how time does fly.
This past year we have watched Phoebe grow from a baby who was barely crawling to an active toddler who often speaks in 3 and 4 word sentences. She has become fiercely independent (a quality I will likely appreciate more later in her life) and she is a gal who knows exactly what she wants. She is silly, snuggly, and extremely determined. She loves animals, music, and especially, her brother. She is mostly adventurous with a wee bit of shy; she is joyous and jubilant but can throw a mighty fine temper tantrum (several times a day);  she is everything I ever imagined a little girl would be, and so much more too.
So, here is to another wonderful year of life, love and adventure. Happy Birthday Miss Pheebs!

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Happiest of birthdays, lovely little P! May your third year be full of adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birthday Blessings! and from one who knows...her independence will most definitely serve her well later in life. Hard on mama some days, but it's what makes these wonderful little girls awesome women! ~ Paula

    ReplyDelete