Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pumpkins!

Last weekend when my mom was in town, the two of us took the kids to a pumpkin patch. We tried out a new one this year, in hopes of beating the regular crowds, and we were successful. We ate kettle corn, played in some corn, went through the hay maze, saw some animals, and, of course, picked out pumpkins. Phoebe chose one that is about the size of her! We are hoping (fingers crossed) to carve them tomorrow night! The pumpkin theme: Star Wars.. just like everything else in our lives these days!







Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. I love taking little ones to a pumpkin patch. So much fun! These are great pictures. Enjoy the coming week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way you captured the oranges and golds at the patch is amazing! Lovely photos. I am so glad you had fun with your mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that little pumpkin in the orange jacket.
    WHAT A CUTIE!!!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pumpkin patch adventures look amazing! Phoebe is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete