Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Lexicon Project: Help


Joining Rachel at House Full of Jays for her Lexicon project. This week's theme: help.

Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. what a sweet helper you have there. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect! And is that really Phoebe?!? When did she get so big?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! She went from baby to big girl too quickly!

      Delete
  3. What a sweet little sweeper!! I love it when the littles pitch in :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does she make house calls???? Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is such a wonderful helper! This is too cute!

    ReplyDelete