Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Gratitude Sunday


Joining in with the other Taryn of Wooly Moss Roots for Gratitude Sunday.

This week I am feeling oh-so-grateful for many things....
  • For the wee bit of time that Todd and I have been finding (making) to spend alone with one another and the improved relationship that has come along with that.
  • For little miss Phoebe who is seriously cute as can be right now.  She is talking up a storm and almost every word just melts my heart.
  • For a good weekend with Finn. Even though he had a rough first week back at school, he has been a pretty happy camper all weekend.
  • For good friends here in Portland. Sometimes the job of being a parent can be isolating, but looking at my busy social schedule this weekend, I am so happy to have such wonderful friends in my life.
  • And, finally, that no one is my family is sick. We spent almost the entire month of December cycling through illnesses, and I am glad to say we are all back to health!
Hope you have many things to feel grateful for as well. 

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. So happy to hear you are having a good weekend and that everyone is healthy..yay!!!! Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good health and good friends... what more could you ask for. <3 have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful list! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear you are all well after recent illness, long may it last.

    ReplyDelete