Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Gratitude Sunday


Happily joining in with the other Taryn of Wooly Moss Roots for a Gratitude Sunday post.

This week I have been feeling so, so grateful that Finn finally seems to be re-adjusting back to his school routine and once again finding a rhythm. When Finn is feeling settled, the whole family seems to be much more settled.

Also grateful that this week seemed to be the perfect balance: some out time, some down town, some city living and some nature explorations. I am so lucky to live in such a beautiful place where we are surrounded by nature but immersed in culture, great restaurants, and activity.

And lastly, I am feeling grateful that I don't have to give a lecture in my classes this week. There is a whole lot less prep time when I am not speaking for an hour!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and have lots to be grateful for! Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. So glad your son is settling in to the rhythm at school and yay to not having to lecture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear Finn has adjusted back to his school routine and that you are feeling more settled. My daughter had a rough time going back to school after the Christmas break and when she finally got back into the swing of our weekly routine she was hit with a 48hour gastro bug, followed by my son and then my husband
    :(. Fingers crossed this week we will all be back to 'normal'.
    Enjoy your lecture-free week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy to hear Finn is settling into his rhythm...I can appreciate from your posts how wonderful this is for you and your family. Enjoy the week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Living in such a diverse area is definitely something to be grateful for! We love living in Montana because of all the beautiful nature around us be we really lack in culture and good restaurants-all the more reason to take road trips and go visit friends/family to have some of that :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so glad things are starting to settle. have a wonderful week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Balance and rhythm are so important in life when they are out of kilter we really feel it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your list and love that feeling of just the right balance. :)

    ReplyDelete