Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Friday, July 13, 2012

This Moment

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. Inspired by Soulemama.
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like fun!!! Reece went in one of these for the first time last week...he loved it!

    Have a wonderful weekend Taryn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is really having a great time. My kids loved those "bouncy houses." Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, that is one very happy child!! Have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! I always wish they let adults in those things too...I think my face would look just like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like someone is having too much fun! As my mom used to jokingly say, "We're going to have to put a stop to that!" :)

    ReplyDelete