Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Friday, May 4, 2012

This Moment

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. Inspired by Soulemama.
Pin It Now!

9 comments:

  1. Ready for adventure!! Hope it was a ton of fun.

    Have a wonderful weekend Taryn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun. Looks like an exploring adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doing a little bug watching, are we?

    Have a great weekend, Taryn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this! So much fun to be had! Happy weekend to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Buddyfinn you are so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Discovery is afoot! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this photo. He probably had fun having you take his photo with it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this looks funny! i wonder how you looked like to him from his perspective :)

    ReplyDelete