Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Thursday, December 15, 2011

And the WInner Is..

The winner of the last-minute holiday ornament giveaway is.....

........wait for it.........

Kimberly over at The Wyatt Zoo!!

And, if I am not mistaken, it is also her birthday today, so it just seems fitting.
Thanks to all of you who entered! Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kimberly and Happy Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I never win anything! I'm so thrilled! And thank you for the birthday wishes. I'm procrastinating at work and this was the best little surprise to find on my computer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like I can comment today. Beautiful gifts! Do another give away! I want to win :)

    ReplyDelete