Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Yarn Along



Joining with Ginny at Small Thing's for this week's Yarn Along .

How is it already time for another yarn along? This week has flown by.....

I am still knitting myself a slouchy hat. Very, very slowly. I have finished the ribbing and have moved on to the mindless portion now... but I just haven't had much downtime for knitting these days..... the garden and outdoor chores are keeping me on my toes, in a good way.

I am mostly reading Dark Places by Gillian Flynn. I am nearing the end.  I have a stack of half-finished books on my nightstand, all calling my name, but am pretty eager to figure out the mystery of this one.

What are you reading? What are you knitting?
Pin It Now!

9 comments:

  1. I added my link to the yarn along. Love the colours of the hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours of your hat. It will look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love the colours of the hat, a great addition to the Autumn wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am knitting a scarf, the only thing I can knit. But would love to learn more. Loving the greens on your hat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those little flowers in the top picture always bring back my mother :-) Thank you for putting them up here for me to find and enjoy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hat looks so tiny!! great colour.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous greens!! So is good if you are enjoying the knitting :) I have a stack of books calling me as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hat looks perfectly at home, I missed it to start with!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like that funky yarn.

    ReplyDelete