Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Friday, December 19, 2014

This Moment

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo- no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. Inspired by Soulemama.


Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. The coolest kids in town :) Great shot. Enjoy your weekend. Happy Winter Solstice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great photo. Have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a very nice photo!

    I have just discovered your place here, very nice by the way :)

    Lluisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. let's try again....PHOTO :)

    Thanks for the comment on my blog. My boys have sensory issues as well and I have a good friend who's child has sensory integration disorder. The book I mentioned in my last post talks quite a bit about sensory issues and some ways to help. We both have a little Finn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there...sorry for another post here but I was just doing some research on sensory issues for our boys and found a blog with some really interesting information on supplements for sensory. I'm guessing that you probably know most of them or all of them but I definitely wasn't "in the know." The blog post is here :
    http://autismroadtorecovery.blogspot.com/2012/04/healing-with-supplements.html?showComment=1419127878992#c4030027850507574204

    Hope I haven't overstepped but just thought you might find the read interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, you definitely haven't overstepped. My Finn does have Sensory Integration (Processing) Disorder. Thanks so much for the link. I can't wait to read it over!

      Delete