Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Gratitude Sunday


Today I am feeling grateful for
  • A completed term (and grades turned in) which means that I am officially on break!
  • The family time that will fill these next few weeks- I love the joy and excitement that fills the children this time of year.
  • Security. We have everything we need and I am very aware that there are so many people who don't. I try to never take that for granted, especially during the holidays.
  • A morning filled with sunshine and afternoon plans to head to the theater!
What are you grateful for today?

Playing along with the other Taryn of Wooly Moss Roots Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful list. And look at your kiddos, so grown up. Enjoy your break :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. they do look so grown up! My husband is a prof and I know what you mean about being on break, we love the breaks :) I'm grateful for hot tea, blogs to read and the double chocolate brownies on my counter!

    ReplyDelete