Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Yarn Along

Joining in with Ginny over at Small Things today for the first yarn along of June. Wow! Summer is almost here!
I set aside Phoebe's Helena sweater this past week. I had a lot going on, both mentally and emotionally, and was not up for working on lace. I do plan on picking it back up this week, as I have grand hopes of finishing it before I leave for Chicago in a week and a half!... Wish me luck!  When I have had a moment or two to knit, I have been trying to finish off a row or two or my summer camping hat.
I finished up a lot of books this week and am now in the last few pages of Raising Your Spirited Child. I am sure I will be done in the next day or so, and am determined to get this one finished before I start any new books! I have a new stack waiting for me that I am pretty eager to dive into.
What are you reading? What are you knitting? Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. That sounds like a book I could do with :)
    Sometimes simple knitting projects are just the thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck finishing your sweater!!! You can do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you all the luck in the world and have faith that you will get done what you want! Have a great yarn along day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That book has been on my list for quite a while now, I'll have to inter library loan it!

    Good luck with your sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can do it, pick up those needles and finish that sweater :) Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck! I am sure it will all work out!
    xo,
    Ang (peach coglo)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hat knitting is great for those in-between times when you can't muster up the energy to work on a larger project. You'll get P's sweater done, though. I know it!

    ReplyDelete