Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Sibling Love

It is so sweet to see how much Finn love Phoebe; he helps pick her up when she falls over, brings her toys to play with, and talks to her in a sweet, sweet voice. And Phoebe, of course, just adores Finn. She spends most of her day just taking in his actions and emotions. I know that soon enough there will be sibling rivalry, but for now, we are enjoying our sibling bliss....



Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. I think brother/sister siblings have a special bond. Look at the joy on Phoebe's face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing happy siblings! They are so cute together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Siblings are so wonderful! I love watching them enjoy eachother...and when they do argue at least they get over it quickly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! And I love the 'monster hands'. Reminds me of my son who always like to ham it up for the camera :)

    ReplyDelete