Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

9 Months...

Today my little gal is 9 months old! She is completely different from Finn at 9 months. He was very mobile.....crawling and  rolling everywhere, and always just wanting to stand and bounce on your legs. Phoebe on the other hand, is usually content to just sit and watch the world go by. She hasn't shown any interest in getting anywhere, and is just my mellow baby who is living in the moment. It seems appropriate for this time around as I am really trying to soak up and enjoy these baby times and I am in no hurry for her to grow up. Happy 9 months Miss P! Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Happy 9 months! She's so cute. Love little content babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is darling! Love those cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 9 months sweet little P! What a happy little one you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Phoebe! 9 months in 9 months out!

    ReplyDelete