Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Hikes & Apples: Our Day in Hood River

Today the entire family (dogs included!) headed out to Hood River for a hike with spectacular views of Mt. Hood followed by a trip to an orchard for some apple picking. The apple picking was so fun that we accidentally picked more than we needed..... I think I will be making a whole lot of applesauce tomorrow evening!







Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I love your little guy's face as he looks around on your walk! That's spectacular country!

    ReplyDelete