Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

12 Down, 28 Left to Go....


In approximately 28 weeks, our family is expecting a new arrival! We are all excited for our family to grow, but the past 2 months have been really hard. First off, whomever invented the term morning sickness was clearly never pregnant, as this is definitely not limited to just the morning! And, trying to take care of a toddler while this new creation is growing inside of you is a difficult challenge. Luckily, I have a great husband who has been keeping up on all of my slack (housework is not my thing right now).
So, this new life inside of me is part of the reason why I have been pretty absent from my blog these past few weeks (and from my garden, cooking, crafting and all of the other things I love to do). But, as I am now 12 weeks, I am hoping for the magical end of my nausea and tiredness to come soon, and to have enough energy to write something worthwhile! Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Mazel Tov!
    That is great news- I wish you all the best. So wonderful that Finn will have a playmate- My monkeys are two years and three months apart and best friends.
    I agree second time around- with a toddler- Oy Vey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many congratulations! SOOO Exciting. Hope you start to feel better very soon!

    ReplyDelete