Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Saturday, December 1, 2012

A Photo-Full December

I decided to join in with the December Photo Project, and take and post at least one picture every day this month. When I was participating in the 365 project, I always had my camera and was looking for that perfect shot. I have noticed that since I stopped my 365 project, I only take pictures when something exciting is happening. That means I miss all of those little not-quite-so-adventurous-but-still-wonderful-moments. So hopefully, this December, I will discover some adventurous and some not-so-adventurous moments.

December Photo Project 2012
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment