Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Friday, April 6, 2012

This Moment...

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. Inspired by Soulemama.
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. What a fun day at the beach! Have a great weekend, Taryn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the kite! Looks like a perfect day for it, and it's just the perfect thing to do at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at him in shorts!!! YAY! Spring is here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my kids have never flown a kite! on my to do list! looks like a great day by the water.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kites on the beach! Can't wait till May when we for a few days!

    Here is our moment.. a papa and little girl moment! http://likemamalikedaughter.blogspot.com/2012/04/this-moment.html

    ReplyDelete