Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Flock & Fiber 2010



Today I got to escape from the craziness of home life and head with a friend to the Oregon Flock and Fiber Festival. There was yarn and roving beyond my imagination, handmade wool crafts, and wooly animals galore. It was so nice to browse the local fibers (especially without a toddler trying to grab everything) and imagine all of the projects that those fibers could be turned into!

I came home with a full bag of roving..... probably enough to last me for several years unless I actual get on all of those felting projects that I have been talking about!! Pin It Now!

2 comments: