Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Felted Nesting Bowls



I finally finished this set of nesting bowls for my little man. The pattern for these bowls can be found here, and instructions for felting can be found here. They take quite a while to dry, so if making these for a gift, plan ahead! Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I found your blog through a mutual friend Jessica Devine. Jessica was a (wonderful) nanny to our boys over the summer until we moved to Berkeley. She told me about your blog. Looks like I can learn a lot from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! thanks for checking out my blog!

    ReplyDelete