This week was full of ups and downs, but throughout it all there was so much to be grateful for:
- Arriving at Phoebe's preschool at pick-up time to find her holding hands with her new friend.
- Heading to the City Hall meeting in downtown Portland last Wednesday to find a packed house (three overflow rooms packed to be exact!) in support of stopping oil trains and preventing future fossil fuel infrastructure in Portland. It made me happy to live here, surrounded by so many like-minded people who are motivated to change this world.
- Obama's rejection of the Keystone XL Pipeline! Woohoo!
- Finn having an easy (for me) and fabulously fun birthday celebration at a water park in Washington. He was ecstatic for 24 hours straight.
- The smile on Phoebe's face as she rode down the big water slide at Great Wold Lodge (which we sort of had to sneak her on, as she was a wee bit too short!). She kept screaming "This is the best thing ever!".
What have you felt grateful for this week?
Joining in with the other Taryn from Wooly Moss RootsPin It Now!