Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Gratitudes


I haven't been on the blog at all lately... I have been out of town camping, seeing music, and spending time with friends. It has been amazingly wonderful. However, I feel that summer is just flying by, and I am trying to hold on to every second and make this special time slow down!

I have been so grateful for so many things these past few weeks. I would love to share a few of them with you now...

- For wonderful friends who are there to support me, listen to me, and encourage me.
- For the much needed rain that we finally  had in Portland today
- For eating from my garden... tomatoes, zucchini, basil pesto, blackberries, chard, and plums.
- For the many fun adventures I have been able to take this summer

Hope you are all enjoying your summer as well! I will be back to post some pictures soon.

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Hello there. So happy to hear you are soaking up summer, and enjoying yourself. Having friends to support, listen and encourage you is so important, it makes me smile to know you have people like that in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like your summer is going well! So glad you are having some great adventures. So much to be grateful for. See you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely gratitude list, mine is: thankful for family who traveled far far away to attend our daughter's wedding and that the wedding is in the past and I am living a carefree existence :)

    ReplyDelete