Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Loving Spring













Over the past week, the kids and I have managed to find a few moments to get outside, into nature, and enjoy this lovely spring we are having. There are flowers everywhere! The camas and rhododendrons have just bloomed and Portland is a rainbow of color.

We made it to the Camassia Nature Preserve last week, and for any of your Portlanders, it is just the perfect short hike for little kids.

How is your spring?

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Spring looks good in your part of the world. Spring is in full force and we are loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous!! how lucky to be ahead of us in the spring department. Soon I'll be catching up with you, I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Went to Camassia Natural Area a couple of days ago with my two kids!
    https://instagram.com/p/1qu8ssiXnv/
    https://instagram.com/p/1rBUmLiXgm/

    ReplyDelete