* Finn is making decorations for his birthday party. His birthday is November 7th.
* I am feeling thankful for this wonderful place in which we live and that we are able to immerse ourselves in nature frequently.
* I can hear the soft running of my old dog's paws as he dreams during his afternoon nap.
* I am watching the hummingbirds and sparrows take turns at our feeders. There is something so soothing about sitting quietly and watching birds.
* I am pondering about my garden and what needs to be accomplished over the next week or so.
*I am trying to soak up these last few weeks of summer, not wanting it to end, yet, simultaneously also looking forward to autumn.
What are you doing right now?