Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Monday, February 22, 2016

California Love

I just got back from an amazing weekend trip to California. I saw lots of friends, ate great food, and enjoyed some sun! The highlight of the weekend was a trip to Point Reyes, in Marin County. It was amazing. We saw hundred of elk, a coyote, a bob cat, a weasel, and very many birds. It was spectacular!















How was your weekend?


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. wow!! lovely trip and thanks for sharing the beautiful photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous! Cali lately has been on my "I need to go there" list

    ReplyDelete