Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Monday, November 10, 2014

Gratitudes

 What better way to start the week than with a list of gratitudes?



Today, I am feeling grateful for:
  • The way that my children play together, for hours, with rarely a squabble. I know that we are lucky that they get along so well.
  • The few days without rain we have had lately. I love to inhale the smell of fall on a cool, crisp morning.
  • That I don't teach on Tuesday, which allows me a slower-paced week and (hopefully) the time to catch up on some much-needed organizing.
  • That we have what we need, including our health. I never take that for granted.

What are you grateful for today?


Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Today I have the day off work without kids at home, and I was able to take a long, hot shower without hearing kids in the background fighting/crying or yelling "Mom"! Now that is bliss!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely list. Today I am grateful for early morning quiet, time to in nature, and the laughter of little ones in my home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just come across your blog, and love your list of gratitudes. My kids are also best friends, and I am so grateful for that everyday. And today for the sun, because it hasn't been around much lately and I've really missed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pictures. We all have so much to be grateful for. I am grateful that I also have tomorrow off for Veterans Day. I would love to have a schedule like yours with every Tuesday off. So nice. Enjoy this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only have today off because of Veteran's Day as well.. Tuesday is normally my lecture day, so it is super nice to have a break! Enjoy your day off today!

      Delete