Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Spooktacular Halloween Lanterns


We haven't done many Halloween crafts this year, so when I saw these cute Halloween lanterns via Pinterest, I just couldn't wait to give them a try. They are quick and easy, and we made ours from supplies we already had at home. Plus, they look really cute when they are lit (my pictures don't quite do them justice!).


What fun Halloween crafts have you made this year???

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Those are so cute!
    We are going to decorate our porch with these glowing "teardrops" I found on etsy. You take a balloon and fill it with water and empty a glow stick into it. Then you put it in a sheer stocking and hang them around your porch and they make this awesome glowing affect. :)

    ReplyDelete