Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Friday, December 13, 2013

This Moment

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. Inspired by Soulemama.


Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. So sweet! Did you guys get much snow up there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like she is enjoying the snow. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun, sweet picture. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Tayrn! SNOW!!!!! Fun!
    You won the second prize at my contest.
    Please email me at cordeliasipper@me.com for details.
    I can't seem to find your email on your site...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whee!!! It's snowing like crazy here and I love it so far, have a good weekend!!

    ReplyDelete