Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Six.


Finn is six today. Six. It just sounds old, doesn't it?

It was only a few years ago when Finn was a funny little munchkin who stumbled when he walked and had us in laughing fits with the silly things he said.... now when I look at Finn, I no longer see a little boy, but instead I see an amazingly creative and contagiously sweet little man.

I am so proud of my guy. He has grown leaps and bounds over the past year, overcoming social struggles at school and gaining confidence in himself. I know this kid is going places, so watch out world, here comes Finn!

Happy 6th Birthday Mr. Finn!
Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Finn!!!! Love that pic. Hope you are having the most wonderful day.

    And happy birthing day to you Taryn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my oldest is six and it does seem so old! happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your little man!
    What a sweet picture of him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Six really does sound so much older than five! Happy Birthday to your sweet boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday to your sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 6 is still very little and sweet. I think it is a great age(compared to 12, uh hem).
    I hope 6 is a great year for (Buddy)Finn!!!!

    ReplyDelete