Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday Finn!



5 years ago today I became a mother for the first time and my life was forever changed. I now share my life with an amazing little boy who teaches me so much every day, who reminds me how innocent and vulnerable young children are, and who, despite our ups and downs, I will love unconditionally for all of my days. We have been on quite a journey these past 5 years, and even though these years have gone by in the blink of an eye, so much has happened. I am such a different person than I was 5 years ago, in ways both good and bad, but I am so thankful to have Finn in my life to teach me what life truly is and what is truly important.
Finn, my favorite little guy, my world of wonder and inspiration- I love you so VERY much. Happy birthday to you and I hope your 6th year of life brings you much happiness!

3 weeks old
3 weeks old
1 year
2 years
3 years
4 years
Isn't he just so darn cute!?!

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your sweet boy and yes he is very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Finn! And happy birthing day Taryn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Oh goodness....such sweet pics! My favs are the 3 week smile and the 1 year shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is! Absolutely adorable! My daughter turns 5 next month! Five sounds so much older than four doesn't it!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so stinkin cute! Love seeing baby Finn pictures :)

    ReplyDelete