Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Friday, September 9, 2011

This Moment...

{this moment} - A Friday ritual.  A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. Inspired by Soulemama 
Ok, so I am cheating this week and including some words. We borrowed a friend's pick up truck this past weekend, which just happened to have a dump truck feature in the back (you could press a button and the back would tilt and raise). It wasn't as big as a construction dump truck, but Finn thought it was pretty awesome to get to press the button that made the back move....and I did too.... Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Aw man Sollie would have loved that too. You should tell your friend to rent our his truck for little boy birthday parties, and each kid can push the button once, that might be a good side income;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable- my monkeys would have loved that too.

    ReplyDelete